Tue, Aug 23|
Numa Breathwork Journey (Waiting List)
This evening includes community connection, gentle movement, sound healing, and a Numa Breathwork Journey - a powerful integrative breathwork practice.
Time & Location
Aug 23, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Sanctuary, Vancouver, BC, Canada
About the Event
Location: Details sent upon registration
Cost: $60 - $100 sliding scale
*$30 deposit required to secure your spot*
Please email your deposit to email@example.com with the password "somaheart" and the message "breathwork" to secure your spot.
Facilitated by: Deus Fortier
This is a 2.5 hour event which includes community connection, gentle movement, sound healing, and a deep breath practice of Numa Breathwork - a powerful integrative breathwork practice.
Your breath journey will be accompanied by the healing vibrations and soundscape of Shamanic Drumming, Rattles, Crystal Singing Bowls, Steel Tongue Drum, Chimes, Crystal Lyre, Flute, Didjeridoo and more...
** No previous experience is required. **
Most of us have not been taught how to breathe effectively— and as we experience the ups and downs of life our breath patterns can become altered without our knowing. As the flow of our breath becomes interrupted so can the flow of our life. This session is a chance to dive deep into our breath and retrain it towards a full and connected breath. In doing so we can unravel some past emotions and move stuck energy to free us up to call in all that we truly desire in our lives.
Nūma Breathwork is a simple yet profound and transformative technique that catalyzes the resolution and integration of old, stagnant energies and emotions on all levels.
The numerous benefits of Breathwork include:
• Increased energy and rejuvenation of organs and cells
• Detoxification, restoration, balance, and oxygenation of the cells
• Recognition and integration of repressed emotions
• Release of negativity and conscious/unconscious patterns
• Insight, expanded awareness and spiritual growth
The added benefits of Sound Healing:
• Deep relaxation – not only during, but days afterward you’ll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
• Increase in immune system function
• Nervous system regulation
• Decrease in depressive feelings
• Improvement in emotional regulation
• Reduced blood pressure
• Enhanced sleep and memory
• Attunes you up to positive mood states .. and much more!
Space is limited to 6 participants for this event.
Wear comfortable clothing you can move and relax in.
Please bring a water bottle and avoid eating heavy meals prior to the session.
Arrive a few minutes early to settle into the space.
We look forward to sharing this beautiful evening with you!