Fri, Sep 15|
SEATTLE: Numa Breathwork Journey
This evening includes community connection, gentle movement, sound healing, and a Numa Breathwork Journey - a powerful somatic breathwork practice.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Private Residence, North Redmond, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
About the Event
Location: Details sent upon registration
Cost: $60 - $100 sliding scale
*$30 deposit required to secure your spot
Facilitated by: Deus & Aga
Join us for a Numa Breathwork Journey!
This is a 2.5 hour event which includes community connection, gentle movement, sound healing, and a deep breath practice of Numa Breathwork - a powerful integrative breathwork practice.
Your breath journey will include an overview and orientation to breathwork, gentle connection exercises, a 60 minute breath practice followed by a brief rejuvenating sound journey, followed by integration shares and support.
** No previous experience is required. **
Most of us have not been taught how to breathe effectively— and as we experience the ups and downs of life our breath patterns can become altered without our knowing. As the flow of our breath becomes interrupted so can the flow of our life. This session is a chance to dive deep into our breath and retrain it towards a full and connected breath. In doing so we can unravel some past emotions and move stuck energy to free us up to call in all that we truly desire in our lives.
Nūma Breathwork is a simple yet profound and transformative technique that catalyzes the resolution and integration of old, stagnant energies and emotions on all levels.
The numerous benefits of Breathwork include:
• Increased energy and rejuvenation of organs and cells
• Detoxification, restoration, balance, and oxygenation of the cells
• Recognition and integration of repressed emotions
• Release of negativity and conscious/unconscious patterns
• Insight, expanded awareness and spiritual growth
The added benefits of Sound Healing:
• Deep relaxation – not only during, but days afterward you’ll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
• Increase in immune system function
• Nervous system regulation
• Decrease in depressive feelings
• Improvement in emotional regulation
• Reduced blood pressure
• Enhanced sleep and memory
• Attunes you up to positive mood states .. and much more!
Space is limited to 12 participants for this event.
Wear comfortable clothing you can move and relax in.
Bring your own yoga mat or soft padding for lower back, a pillow, and blanket, as you will be laying down for about 60 minutes.
Please bring your own water bottle. Avoid eating heavy meals prior to this session.
Arrive a few minutes early to settle into the space.
We look forward to sharing this beautiful evening with you!