Sacred Mushroom Medicine
ceremonial grade mushroom microdoses
Mushrooms are one of the sacred master teacher plants. There is a living, intelligent spirit within the medicine which responds to your expressed intentions. Somaheart microdoses are packaged in mindful states of devotion, infused with the sacred vibrations of medicine music, and saturated with prayers of love, joy, and healing. They are then placed on our altar and smudged daily with cedar, palo santo, and sage to maintain vibrational purity.
SOUL SNACK: AWAKENING BLEND
Ingredients per capsule (30 capsules)
125mg Golden Teacher (psilocybe cubensis)
175mg Lion's Mane
SOUL SNACK: NOURISH BLEND
Ingredients per capsule (30 capsules)
50mg Golden Teacher (psilocybe cubensis)
85mg of each: Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail
What is Microdosing?
Microdosing is the practice of consuming small amounts of sacred plant medicines, or other psychedelics compounds, often at 1/10 of a standard dose. A microdose is meant to be sub-hallucinogenic, there should be no stereotypical "psychedelic effects" when under the influence of a microdose. Most people do, however, notice a subtle shift in their lived experience with a microdose.
The primary intention of a microdosing practice is to improve the quality of your life by partnering your regular schedule of dosing with self-care rituals and mindfulness practices.
The difference between a microdose and a microdosing practice is that the first is a one-off experience where you may experience short term benefit that day, whereas the latter is a regular practice that lasts for 4-8 weeks. By working consistently with the medicine of your choice (2-4 days out of the week is standard) you are able to receive the more significant, long-lasting benefits that microdosing is becoming known for.
The diverse benefits span across the entire physical, mental, emotional and spiritual territory of your life, offering a full spectrum upgrade to your holistic sense of wellbeing.
Most commonly people report:
an increase in creativity, focus, and productivity
less procrastination and easier to make healthier choices
finding relief from physical pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD
supporting in overcoming addictions and negative behaviours
increasing sense of well-being and balancing mood
increased sense of self-awareness and emotional awareness
feeling more present and embodied
greater authentic connection with people and nature
increased sense of wonder, unity, belonging, gratitude
With all of these potential benefits in mind, is important to understand that the plant medicine on its own will not change you. It's not a magic pill. Your innate capacity for healing and transformation is simply supported by the plant medicine allies, amplifying the benefits you receive from your internal and external healing efforts.
Join our upcoming Group Microdosing Program starting Nov 15 2022. >> MORE INFO
Connecting with the spirit of the mushroom
Whenever you are embarking on a journey that includes working with sacred plants such as the sacred mushroom, it's important to remember that there is a conscious, living Spirit that you are communing with. The plants are not inert substances that lifelessly interact with serotonin receptors and alter brain chemistry, as our reductive approach to science may claim.
Our western culture often fails to address the spiritual component of microdosing. There is a benevolent intelligence that lives in and works through these plants. Each offers unique gifts, insights, and evolutionary opportunity to the human species on our journey of spiritual evolution.
In my experience the mushrooms are incredibly generous (and playful) allies, who truly want the best for us. They want us to live in joy, in harmony with ourselves and all of creation. They are powerful teachers and deserve deep respect.
When approaching these plants for healing, do so with reverence and intention, offer them the same kind of respect that you would for any respected teacher or mentor.
Here is a simple ritual you can do to get aquatinted to the Spirit of the plant and begin to build a relationship with it. I find that when you connect to the plants in this way, your receive greater benefits.
1. Create a sacred altar space in your home where you can sit comfortably in meditation without being disturbed.
2. You can place a candle and any other special or sacred objects on the altar to make this space feel beautiful and peaceful: crystals, incense, pictures of loved ones, flowers... get creative! Place your medicine on the altar. It is recommended that your medicine remains on the altar throughout your microdosing practice.
3. Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths, in through the nose and out the mouth, to ground in and centre yourself. Imagine growing roots to connect to the centre of Earth. Send her your love and gratitude. Breath with her for 2-3 minutes.
4. Make an offering to the medicine, either physical like a small glass of water, an offering of your own hair, tobacco, or anything that your feel intuitively called to offer. (It can be a physical object or something as simple as your smile or love).
4. Bring your awareness into your heart and speak to the Spirit of the medicine, out loud or in your heart, "Spirit of the mushroom, thank you for being with me today. I come to you asking to work with you, to learn from you, and I'd like to do it in a good way. I open my heart to you and invite you in."
6. Now simply sit in meditation for a few minutes, opening to receive any sensations or subtle communications from the plants. It may show up in felt sense, images, feelings, a voice in your head, smells, etc. If this is a new practice for you, have patience. Plants communicate in subtle ways that may take some time to become more deeply aware of.
7. After a few minutes of receiving, express your gratitude and share your intention for your microdosing practice. Imagine like you are speaking to a good friend, explain what's going on in your life, where are you struggling, what do you need help with, what are you calling in, what are you wanting to create more in your life?
8. When you feel complete, thank the Spirit once more. Take three breaths, offer the first to the Spirit of the medicine, the second to the Earth, and the last one for yourself.
During your microdose practice, on your dose days, I recommend coming to your altar in the morning and having a quick chat with the mushrooms to share your intention for the day, ask for their guidance, and give them your gratitude. Throughout your practice give them offerings that you place on the altar.
Blessings to you on your journey.
May you walk in beauty
And live in harmony
with all of Creation.
If you are interested in learning more, here are a few resources:
1) WEBSITE: The Microdosing Institute
2) VIDEO: James Fadiman, "The Father of Microdosing": The Remarkable Results of Microdosing
3) PDF DOWNLOAD: Microdosing Workbook